Bible History – My History
Bible History - My History
is a Bible reading guide designed to take you through the chief Bible stories.
THE OLD TESTAMENT
Part One: The Beginnings
1. Creation (Genesis 1 – 2:3)
Give some examples of God’s wisdom & power in the creation story.
2. Paradise (Genesis 2:4-25)
What is God’s definition of marriage & primary purpose of marriage?
3. The Fall (Genesis 3)
Give some examples of God’s love in the story of The Fall.
4. Cain and Abel (Genesis 4)
Give some examples of God’s love to Cain.
5. The History of Adam (Genesis 5:1 – 6:4)
What common phrase ends nearly every paragraph?
6. The History of Noah (Genesis 6:5 – 9:29)
Give examples of God’s love for Noah and his family as well a the whole world.
7. The Tower of Babel (Genesis 10 – 11:9)
How did different languages develop?
Part Two: The Patriarchs of God's Chosen People
8. The Call of Abram (Genesis 11:27-12:20)
What promises did God give to Abram?
9. Abram and Lot (Genesis 13 and 14)
How did Abram rescue Lot?
Who is Melchizedek and what did he do?
10. God's Covenant with Abram (Genesis 15:1 – 18:15)
What special promise did God give to Abram?
11. The Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18:16 – 19:29)
How is Sodom and Gomorrah like the USA?
What happened to Lot’s wife, as well as his daughters?
12. The Supreme Test of Abraham's Faith (Genesis 21:1 – 22:19)
What did God tell Abraham to do and why?
13. The Last Days of Abraham (Genesis 23:1 – 25:10)
How did Abraham see to it that his son, Isaac, had a decent wife?
14. Isaac Blesses Jacob (Genesis 21:11 – 28:4)
Describe the differences between Esau and Jacob.
Show how every character in the story sinned.
15. Jacob's Vision (Genesis 28:10-22)
Why did Jacob leave and where did he go?
What happened to Jacob on his journey?
16. Jacob in Paddan Aram (Genesis 29:1 – 31:16)
How did Jacob get his wives?
List Jacob’s children and their mothers.
17. Jacob's Return to Canaan (Genesis 31:17 – 35:29)
Why did Jacob leave Laban?
How did Jacob prepare to meet Esau?
18. Joseph Sold into Slavery (Genesis 37:2-35)
Describe Joseph’s dreams.
Explain how Joseph ended up in Egypt.
19. Joseph, the Slave (Genesis 39 and 40)
Define: rejection à rage à revenge
20. Joseph, Prime Minister of Egypt (Genesis 41)
Describe the dreams of the Cupbearer, the Baker and Pharaoh.
How did Joseph go from prisoner to prime minister?
21. The Brothers' First Journey to Egypt (Genesis 42)
What happened the first time the brothers returned to Egypt?
22. The Brothers' Second Journey to Egypt (Genesis 43 – 44:13)
What happened the second time the brothers returned to Egypt?
23. Joseph Makes Himself Known (Genesis 44:14 – 45:15)
How did Joseph reveal himself to his brothers?
24. Jacob in Egypt (Genesis 45:16 – 50:26)
Where did Jacob die? Where was he buried? Why?
Part Three: Israel's Slavery and Deliverance
25. Moses, a Leader Trained by God (Exodus 1:1 – 2:22)
How did Moses end up being born an Israelite, raised an Egyptian and raising a family in Midian?
26. Moses Called to Lead Israel (Exodus 2:23 – 4:31)
How did Moses, the Israelites and Pharaoh react to God’s call to let his people go?
27. Moses before Pharaoh (Exodus 5 – 7:13)
How did God make the Israelites even more eager to leave Egypt?
28. The Plagues from God (Exodus 7:14 – 11:10)
List the 10 plagues and which ones effected only the Egyptians.
29. The Passover (Exodus 12:1-28)
List similarities between the Passover Lamb and Jesus.
30. Deliverance from Egypt (Exodus 12:29 – 15:21)
List at least five miracles in this section.
31. Wandering in the Wilderness (Exodus 15:22 – 17:16)
How does Israel wandering in the wilderness compare to our personal journey through life?
32. The Covenant of the Law (Exodus 19 – 24:11)
Memorize the 10 Commandments.
33. Israel's God-Given Worship (Exodus 25 – 31)
Make a drawing of what the tabernacle and its contents looked like.
34. The Golden Calf (Exodus 24: 12-18; 32 – 34)
Even though God forgave the Israelites, what was the consequence of their sin?
35. Israel's Rebellion and God's Judgment (Numbers 13 and 14)
Why did the Israelites end up spending 40 years in the wilderness?
36. Forty Years of Training in the Wilderness (Numbers 16; 17; 20; 21)
How does the bronze snake symbolize Christ?
37. At the Borderland of the Promised Land (Numbers 21:21 – 24:25)
How did God show that he has power over Satan and animals?
38. The Last Days of Moses (Numbers 27: 12-23; Deuteronomy 34)
Why wasn’t Moses allowed to enter the Promised Land of Canaan?
Part Four: God's Rule through Joshua and the Judges
39. Israel Enters Canaan (Joshua 1 – 5)
How did Rahab help the Israelites? How did they help her?
Explain how the Israelites crossed the Jordan River.
40. The Conquest of the Promised Land (Joshua 6 – 10)
Explain how Joshua captured Jericho and Ai.
41. Israel at Rest in the Promised Land (Joshua 14 – 24)
Explain how Joshua and his army symbolize Judgment Day.
42. God's Rule through the Judges (Judges 1 – 3)
Describe the spiritual cycle of the Israelites at the time of the Judges.
43. Gideon, the Warrior Judge (Judges 6 – 8)
How did Gideon know he could trust God?
How did Gideon pick his army?
44. Samson, the Solitary Warrior (Judges 13 – 15)
What is good about Samson? What is bad about Samson?
45. Samson's Sin and Death (Judges 16)
Describe the circumstances of Samson’s death.
46. Ruth, the Ancestress of the Messiah (The Book of Ruth)
List at least 4 ways that Ruth’s love and faith showed itself.
47. Samuel, the Last Judge of Israel (1 Samuel 1 – 3)
What was unusual about Samuel’s birth and his call to ministry?
48. God's Judgment upon Eli and His Sons (1 Samuel 4 – 7)
What were the sins of Eli’s sons? What was Eli’s major sin?
Part Five: The United Kingdom
49. Saul, the First King of Israel (1 Samuel 8 – 11)
How did it happen that Saul became king of Israel?
50. King Saul Rejected by the Lord (1 Samuel 13 – 15)
How and why did Saul lose his kingship?
51. David, the Shepherd Boy Who Became King (1 Samuel 16)
What was so unexpected about David being chosen to be king?
52. David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
List at least four differences between David and Goliath.
53. David Recognized as King (1 Samuel 18 – 20, 23)
Describe David’s friendship with Jonathan.
54. David's Conduct during Persecution (1 Samuel 24 – 27)
How was David’s persecution good training for a future king?
55. David, the King (1 Samuel 28; 31; 2 Samuel 1 – 5:5)
How did King Saul die and how did David become king?
56. David's Reign over Israel (2 Samuel 5:5 – 9:13)
What amazing promise to God give David?
57. David's Sin and Repentance (2 Samuel 11 and 12)
Explain: Hot blooded adultery and cold blooded murder.
What were the earthly consequences for David’s sins?
58. Absalom's Rebellion (2 Samuel 14:25 – 19:39)
Why was David’s army sad even though they won?
59. Solomon, the King of Peace (1 Chronicles 28 and 29)
What advice to David give to Solomon before he died?
60. Solomon's Wisdom (1 Kings 3 and 10)
How did Solomon demonstrate wisdom?
61. Solomon's Temple (1 Kings 5 – 8)
How did the Temple get built and what did it look like?
62. The Last Days of Solomon (1 Kings 11)
What problem did Solomon have with foreign women?
63. Job (Job 1,2,42)
What are some things we need to remember when suffering?
Part Six: The Divided Kingdom
64. The Division of the Kingdom (1 Kings 12:1-24)
Why did Rehoboam listen to the younger advisors?
The Kingdom of Israel
65. The Sin of Jeroboam (1 Kings 12:25 – 14:18)
What was Jeroboam’s big sin?
66. Ahab's Idolatry (1 Kings 16:29 – 17:24)
How did Elijah survive at the time of Ahab?
67. Elijah, the Prophet Who Dared (1 Kings 18)
What contest did Elijah have with the prophets of Baal?
68. God's Judgment upon Ahab (1 Kings 19; 21; 22; 2 Kings 9)
What did God tell Elijah when he felt worthless?
What did Ahab do to Naboth and how did Ahab die?
69. Elisha, Successor to Elijah (1 Kings 19:15-21; 2 Kings 2 and 4)
How did Elijah die?
70. Naaman Healed by the Lord (2 Kings 5)
Who was Naaman and how was he healed?
71. Jonah, the Foreign Missionary (The Book of Jonah)
List at least 10 miracles in this book.
72. The Destruction of the Kingdom of Israel (2 Kings 10 and 17)
Where did the Israelites go?
The Kingdom of Judah
73. The Reign of King Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 20:1-21:3)
What nation did Jehoshaphat defeat and how?
74. The Reign of King Joash (2 Kings 11 and 12; 2 Chronicles 24:15-27)
How old was Joash when he became king?
75. The Prophet Isaiah (Isaiah 1, 6, 7, 9, 53)
List at least three prophecies of Jesus by Isaiah.
76. Isaiah and King Hezekiah (2 Kings 18-19)
How did King Hezekiah escape the Assyrian threat?
77. King Josiah's Reign (2 Kings 22-23)
What did Josiah find in the temple?
78. The Captivity of Judah Foretold (Jeremiah 10, 23)
What were the people trusting in instead of the true God?
79. The Captivity of Judah Carried Out (2 Kings 24 and 25)
What happened to the last king of Judah and his sons?
80. Daniel in Babylon (Daniel 1 and 2)
List at least two miracles from this section.
81. The Three Men in the Fiery Furnace (Daniel 3)
How did the Lord protect his faithful followers?
82. Daniel and King Belshazzar (Daniel 5)
What was the message that appeared on a wall?
83. Daniel in the Lions' Den (Daniel 6)
How was Daniel able to escape the Lions?
84. The Return from Exile under Zerubbabel (Ezra 1 – 3; Haggai 1)
How were the Jews able to return to Judah?
What was the first thing they did when they returned?
Esther, Queen of Persia
85. The Plot against the Jews (Esther 1 – 3)
How did Esther become queen?
86. Haman's Plot Frustrated (Esther 4 – 10)
What happened to Haman and why?
87. The Return from Exile under Ezra (Ezra 7 – 10)
What was the big sin that the Jews slipped into?
88. Nehemiah, the Builder (Nehemiah 1 – 8)
What made it difficult for Nehemiah to build Jerusalem’s walls?
THE NEW TESTAMENT
Part One: The Birth and Childhood of Jesus
I. The Announcement about the Savior's Forerunner (Luke 1:5-24)
Why was it surprising that Zechariah’s wife was expecting?
2. The Birth of the Savior Announced (Luke 1:26-56; Matthew 1:20-24)
Why was it surprising that Mary was pregnant?
3. The Birth of John the Baptist (Luke 1:57-80)
Why did they give John his name?
4. The Birth of Jesus the Christ (Luke 2:1-20)
Who were the first to hear that Savior was born?
5. The Baby Jesus in the Temple (Luke 2:21-38)
What two people greeted Mary and Joseph at the temple?
6. The Magi (Matthew 2:1-12)
How do we know that the Magi were true believers?
7. Jesus Saved from Harm (Matthew 2:13-23; Luke 2:40)
How did Mary and Joseph keep Jesus safe?
8. The Boy Jesus in the Temple (Luke 2:41-52)
What was Jesus doing in the temple?
Part Two: The Public Ministry of Jesus
9. The Ministry of John the Baptist (Matthew 3:1-12)
Why were John’s clothes appropriate for his message?
10. The Baptism of Jesus (Matthew 3:13-17)
What happened when Jesus was baptized?
11. The Temptation of Jesus (Matthew 4:1-11; Luke 4:1-12)
How did Jesus defeat the devil each time he was tempted?
12. Jesus' First Disciples (John 1:29-51)
Name the two sets of brothers who became disciples?
13. Jesus' First Miracle (John 2:1-11)
Who saw Jesus’ first miracle and what was it?
14. Jesus at the Passover (John 2:12-22)
What did Jesus predict that he would do?
15. Jesus and Nicodemus (John 2:23; 3:1-18)
How only can someone enter God’s kingdom of believers?
16. Jesus and a Woman of Samaria (John 4:3-42)
How did the woman know that Jesus was a prophet?
17. Jesus' Healing of the Official's Son (John 4:43-54)
What did Jesus do to heal the boy?
18. Jesus' Healing of the Invalid (John 5:1-27)
How should we honor the Father?
19. The Beginning of Jesus' Galilean Ministry (Matthew 4:12-17)
Which Old Testament prophecies did Jesus fulfill?
20. The Calling of Jesus' First Disciples (Luke 5:1-11)
What were the disciples doing when Jesus called them to follow?
21. The Calling of the Twelve Disciples (Matthew 9:9-13)
List the 12 disciples.
22. The Parable of the Sower (Matthew 13:1-23)
What are the four types of soil and what do they represent?
23. The Parable of the Weeds and Wheat (Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43)
What do the weeds, the wheat and the harvest symbolize?
24. Parables about the Kingdom of God (Matthew 13:31,35,44-52)
To what five things can the kingdom of God be compared?
25. Jesus Stills the Storm (Mark 4:35-41; Luke 8:22-25)
What did Jesus do to calm the storm?
26. Jesus Heals the Man with an Evil Spirit (Matthew 8:28-34)
What happened to the pigs?
27. Jesus and the Paralytic (Mark 2:1-12)
Why did people think that Jesus was blaspheming (mocking God)?
28. Jesus Raises a Girl from Death (Mark 5:21-24, 35-43)
What did Jesus call death and why is that not a euphemism?
29. Jesus in the Synagogue of Nazareth (Mark 6:1-6)
Why did people have trouble trusting Jesus?
30. Jesus and the Jewish Sabbath (Matthew 12:1-21)
What was the purpose of the Old Testament Sabbath against work?
31. The Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5 – 7)
Note: This sermon does not describe how to be a believer, but how a believer is to live.
32. Examples of Faith in Jesus (Matthew 8:1 – 13)
How did the recipients of Jesus’ miracles demonstrate their faith?
33. Jesus Raises a Youth from Death (Luke 7:11-17)
How can you tell that Jesus had true love as well as amazing power?
34. The Death of John the Baptist (Matthew 11:2-15; 14:3-12)
How is John an excellent example of how to live the faith?
35. The Twelve Apostles (Matthew 9:35 – 10:40)
What did Jesus say was going to happen to his disciples as they spread his word?
36. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand (Matthew 14:13-21)
How much food did Jesus start with and how much did he end with?
37. Jesus Walks on the Sea (Matthew 14:22-34)
How can you tell that Jesus had true love as well as amazing power?
38. The Faith of the Canaanite Woman (Matthew 15:21-28)
To what did Jesus compare the non-Jewish woman and how did her faith respond?
39. Jesus Heals the Deaf-Mute (Mark 7:31-37)
What actions did Jesus use to heal the man and why was that appropriate for his condition?
40. Peter's Confession and Jesus' Announcement (Matthew 16:13-27)
Note: Jesus isn’t suggesting that the Church would be built on Peter, but rather the faith his confession expressed in Jesus as the promised Savior.
41. The Transfiguration of Jesus (Matthew 17:1-9)
How does the transfiguration prove that there is life after death?
42. Jesus Heals a Boy with an Evil Spirit (Matthew 17:14-20)
Describe what the boy’s life was like before and after Jesus?
43. Greatness in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 18:1-9)
If you want to be great in God’s Kingdom, what should you do?
44. The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant (Matthew 18:21-35)
How is this parable a good summary of the 5th Petition, “Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us”?
45. The Division among the Jews (John 7:1-44)
Give at least four examples from this section proving that Jesus is more than a mere mortal.
46. The Woman Guilty of Adultery (John 8:2-11)
T/F – Jesus said that it’s OK for the woman (and us) to sin. Explain.
47. Jesus Heals a Man Blind from Birth (John 9:1-41)
T/F – When something bad happens to someone, it’s because God is punishing him. Explain.
48. Jesus Sends Out His Disciples (Luke 9:51-56; 10:1-20)
Why don’t people who work in the ministry need to worry about money?
49. The Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)
In what ways is Jesus like the good Samaritan and in what way are we like the wounded man?
50. Jesus' Visit with Mary and Martha (Luke 10:38-42)
What was most important to Mary?
51. Jesus Teaches about Prayer (Luke 11:1-13)
What examples does Jesus use to teach us to pray persistently?
52. The Parable of the Rich Fool (Luke 12:13-21)
How is the rich fool like so many people in America today?
53. Short Lessons Jesus Taught (Luke 12:35-46; 13:1-9, 22-30; 14:1-14)
Give three examples of how Jesus teaches us to be ready for Judgment Day and to be careful about our pride?
54. The Parable of the Great Banquet (Luke 14:15-24)
What excuses did three men give for not going to the banquet?
What will you do with the king’s invitation?
55. The Parable of the Lost Son (Luke 15:11-32)
How is the younger son a picture of every repentant sinner, including you?
Explain: The older son was lost even though he was at home.
56. The Parable of the Persistent Widow (Luke 18:1-8)
God hears and answers prayer. How much time do you spend praying each day?
57. The Rich Man and Poor Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31)
We have one chance at getting to heaven. What do we need to listen to?
58. Jesus and the Ten Lepers (Luke 17:11-19)
Have you thanked God for your blessings, both physically and especially spiritually?
59. Jesus and the Children (Mark 10:13-16)
Explain: It’s OK to be childish when it comes to faith.
60. The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector (Luke 18:9-14)
How did the tax collector show that he was repentant?
61. The Rich Young Man (Luke 18:18-27)
What did the young man love more than Jesus?
62. The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard (Matthew 20:1-16)
What faithful work can you do in God’s vineyard until the “pay day” of heaven?
63. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death (John 11:1-54)
Why did Jesus not rush to Lazarus while he was sick instead of going slow and letting him die?
64. Jesus Heals a Blind Man (Luke 18:35-43)
Notice the man’s persistence and how he recognized Jesus as the promised Savior.
65. Zacchaeus Receives Jesus (Luke 19:1-10)
How did Zacchaeus show that Jesus had really changed his heart?
66. The Parable of the Minas (Luke 19:11-27)
What minas (gifts and abilities) has God given you to use in his kingdom?
67. Jesus Anointed by Mary (John 12:1-8)
What did this repentant woman do to honor Jesus for his future sacrifice?
68. Jesus Honored as King (John 12:12-19)
What things pointed to Jesus’ humility as well as his godliness?
69. Jesus Cleanses the Temple (Matthew 21:12-17)
How is it clear that most Jews lost the true meaning of worship?
70. The Parable of the Wicked Tenants (Matthew 21:33-46)
How were the tenants in the parable a good description of the Jewish leaders?
71. The Parable of the Wedding Banquet (Matthew 22:1-14)
What would God do with his heavenly invitation when the Jews rejected him?
72. Paying Taxes to Caesar (Matthew 22:15-22)
What things do we owe to God and what do we owe to the government?
73. The Widow's Offering (Mark 12:41-44)
In what way were two copper coins worth so much?
74. Christ's Second Coming (Mark 13:1-37)
What signs have been completed which prove that the world could end at any moment?
75. The Parable of the Ten Virgins (Matthew 25:1-13)
How can we keep the oil in our lamps burning (keep our hearts ready for Judgment Day)?
76. The Day of Judgment (Matthew 25:31-46)
Show from this story that salvation is received, not achieved.
Part Three: The Suffering, Death, and Burial of Jesus
Note: We have listed all the references for those who wish to read the full account of our Savior’s suffering and death.
77. The Last Passover (Matthew 26:1-5, 14-29; Mark 14:12-26; Luke 22:7-38)
Show that we receive 4 things (bread, body, wine, blood) in the Lord’s Supper.
78. Jesus in Gethsemane (Matthew 26:30-46; Mark 14:32-42; Luke 22:39-46)
Jesus shows perfect obedience as our Savior even though his human nature did not want to suffer.
79. Jesus Taken Captive (Matthew 26:47-56; Mark 14:43-52; Luke 22:47-53; John 18:2-12)
How did Jesus show loving concern for Judas?
80. Jesus on Trial in the Jewish Court (Matthew 26:57-68; Mark 14:53-65; Luke 22:63-71; John 18:12-14, 19-24)
Of what did the Jews accuse Jesus?
81. Peter's Denial and Judas's Suicide (Matthew 26:57, 58, 69-75; Mark 14:66-72; Luke 22:54-62; John 18:15-18; Matthew 27:3-10)
What should Peter have done instead? What would you do?
82. Jesus on Trial before Pilate and Herod (Matthew 21:1, 2, 11-14; Mark 15:1-5; Luke 23:1-12; John 18:28-38)
What did Pilate realize about Jesus?
83. Jesus Condemned to Death (Matthew 27:15-30; Mark 15:6-19; Luke 23:13-25; John 18:39, 40; 19:1-16)
Why did Pilate condemn Jesus?
84. The Crucifixion of Jesus (Matthew 27:31-56; Mark 15:20-41; Luke 23:26-49; John 19:17-30)
What seven sentences did Jesus speak from the cross?
85. The Burial of Jesus (Matthew 27:57-66; Mark 15:42-47; Luke 23:50-56; John 19:31-42)
Where was Jesus buried? What was unique about that tomb?
Part Four: The Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus
86. The Resurrection of Jesus the Christ (Matthew 28:1-15; Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24:1-12; John 20:1-10)
Why did the angel roll the stone away from the tomb?
87. The First Appearances of the Risen Savior (Matthew 28:9, 10; Mark 16:12, 13; Luke 24:13-35; John 20:11-18)
How did the women react when they saw the risen Jesus?
88. Jesus' Appearance to His Disciples (Luke 24:36-48; John 20:19-29)
How did Jesus prove that he was physically alive again?
89. Jesus with His Disciples in Galilee (John 21:1-19)
Even though his disciples ran away when he was arrested, how did Jesus show that he was calling them again to serve him?
90. The Ascension of Jesus (Matthew 28:16-20; Mark 16:15-29; Luke 24:48-53; Acts 1:1-12)
What comforting promises did Jesus give to us as we carry out his “Great Commission” to make disciples of all nations?
Part Five: The Founding of the Christian Church
91. Pentecost Day (Acts 2:1-47)
List at least four proofs that the Holy Spirit was present on Pentecost morning.
92. Peter and John before the Council (Acts 3 and 4)
Notice how disciples who were formally scared were now bold to proclaim Christ.
93. The Sin of Ananias and Sapphira (Acts 4:32-35; 5:1-11)
Against whom did Ananias and Sapphira sin and what was their sin?
94. The Apostles Persecuted (Acts 5:14-42)
When only is it OK to disobey the government?
95. Stephen, the First Martyr (Acts 6, 7, 8:2)
Stephen was not a pastor. Are you willing to sacrifice your life for the sake of Christ?
96. Philip and the Ethiopian (Acts 8:1-6, 26-39)
Explain: For infants; baptize à teach. For adults; teach à baptize.
97. The Conversion of Saul (Acts 9:1-31; 22:8-10)
How is Saul’s conversion a good example of what has happened in each of our hearts?
98. Tabitha Raised from Death (Acts 9:36-43)
What effect did Tabitha’s resurrection have on the believers and unbelievers?
99. Peter and Cornelius (Acts 10)
Cornelius proves that you don’t have to be a Jew to be saved.
100. Peter Imprisoned (Acts 12:1-19)
How did Peter get out of prison?
Part Six: The Mission Work of the Apostle Paul
101. Paul's First Missionary Journey (Acts 11:19-26; Acts 13 and 14)
How did the Jews and Gentiles react to Paul’s message that Jesus was the Messiah?
102. The Apostolic Council in Jerusalem (Acts 15:1-34)
What big question did the early church have to answer?
103. Paul's Second Missionary Journey (Acts 15:36 – 18:28)
Trace Paul’s second journey on a map.
104. Paul's Third Missionary Journey (Acts 19:1 – 21:18)
Trace Paul’s third journey on a map.
105. Paul Imprisoned (Acts 21:27 – 24:27)
Give examples of how unbelievers today act just like the angry Jews at Paul’s time.
106. Paul, a Roman Prisoner (Acts 25 – 28)
Notice how Paul shared the good news of Jesus wherever he went and whatever happened to him.